About this Course
Red Hat System Administration III is designed for experienced Linux administrators who require networking and security administration skills. With a heavy emphasis on practical, focus is placed on enhancing automation skills to securely configure, deploy, and manage network services including DNS, Apache, SMTP, and network file sharing. In addition, this course emphasizes security, including monitoring, packet filtering, access controls, and SELinux.
- A senior Linux system administrator who requires networking and security administration skills.
- A Linux IT professional who currently has an RHCT or RHCSA certification and is interested in earning an RHCE certification.
- A Linux IT professional who can demonstrate the competencies needed to earn an RHCSA.
At Course Completion
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Enhancing user security
- Disk management with Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI)
- System and network activity monitoring
- Network management and packet filtering
- Software management
- Web service management
- File sharing across platforms
- Basic SMTP management